Manchester City Centre Appointments
This page is for bookings at our Police Street, Manchester City Centre branch, if you are looking for our INTU Trafford centre branch click here.
You can also book on the go with our ‘nailista’ app available from the app store now.
At Nailista’s Manchester nail salon we are perfectly placed for a quick manicure or pedicure during a busy work lunch hour! Feel free to pop in and ask about corporate discounts, perfect for the working professional on the go! Our Manchester nail bar has plenty of room for our fully qualified nail technicians to perform manicures, gel / shellac manicures and nail extensions for individuals or parties. Manchester also performs pedicures in OPI polish and gel. We can sometimes accommodate walk in so please feel free to pop in!
– Book a ‘Less is More’ if you have existing gel polish or acrylic nails to be removed.
– Book any extras you need for nail art such as a French Finish or Glitter. If in doubt, book it and we can remove it if you change your mind on the day.
– Ensure if your booking is across two technicians, that your removal is not booked for after your mani/pedi, and that any add-ons such as French or Nail Art are booked with the same technician – These treatments cannot be split across technicians. If you are in doubt please call us.
– Ensure you can arrive a few minutes before your appointment – busy days are booked back to back and if you are late a technician may not be able to perform the full treatment you wanted.
– If you book online and cannot make your appointment, please call up the salon or cancel online, and keep a record of your call, or a record of your cancellation confirmation e-mail. No shows are charged at the full cost of your booking.
– Using this online booking system is agreement to our Terms and Conditions.
- We do not perform nail extensions or tinting treatments on under 16s.
- We do not perform any tint or lash glue treatments without a patch test 48 hours prior.
- We do not perform gel treatments on under 14s.
- ID may be required.
- All under 18s will require signed permission from a parent or legal guardian.