Alternatively you can book on the go with our ‘nailista’ app available from the app store now, or you’re also very welcome to call us – All our contact details can be found here.
Nailista Chester is one of the best equipped nail salons in the city centre, offering both standard manicures and pedicures as well as gel manicure and pedicures. We have technicians who are fully trained in applying nail extensions, as well as fully qualified brow technicians who can offer both waxing and tinting. Parking is available at the nearby Chester Grosvenor Shopping Centre.
Our Chester store is conveniently located on Bridge Street, right in the city centre; Nailista Chester is fully equipped with a brow and lash bar, manicure and pedicure stations, and can accommodate parties and group bookings.
Please Remember BEFORE booking:
– Book a ‘Less is More’ if you have existing gel polish or acrylic nails to be removed.
– Book any extras you need for nail art such as a French Finish or Glitter. If in doubt, book it and we can remove it if you change your mind on the day.
– Ensure if your booking is across two technicians, that your removal is not booked for after your mani/pedi, and that any add-ons such as French or Nail Art are booked with the same technician – These treatments cannot be split across technicians. If you are in doubt please call us.
– Ensure you can arrive a few minutes before your appointment – busy days are booked back to back and if you are late a technician may not be able to perform the full treatment you wanted.
– If you book online and cannot make your appointment, please call up the salon or cancel online, and keep a record of your call, or a record of your cancellation confirmation e-mail. No shows are charged at the full cost of your booking.
– Using this online booking system is agreement to our Terms and Conditions.
- We do not perform nail extensions or tinting treatments on under 16s.
- We do not perform any tint or lash glue treatments without a patch test 48 hours prior.
- We do not perform gel treatments on under 14s.
- ID may be required.
- All under 18s will require signed permission from a parent or legal guardian.